Tuesday 21 July 2009

I've had an interview!


I've been lucky enough to get a great feature article by Joycellyn at www.motherswhowork.co.uk take a look, it's at: http://tinyurl.com/lbm2yw I just wish I'd remembered to brush my hair for the photo! Oh well...

Apart from that, I'm having a stressful day today - lovely Freddy (otherwise known as "Fang") has managed to chew through the cable from my external disk drive, meaning I can't get to over half my files today. A lesson learned I guess, yet more things to tidy away when I leave him alone in the room! Apart from that, in the last week he's learnt his name, how to sit, how to fetch, and (almost) how to lay down. Now, if I can just teach him to "drop it" we'll be laughing....

Have a great day, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts