Monday 12 July 2010

NEW ON SITE! Personalised Baby Board Books

I've been busy today adding another totally brand new range to PhotoFairytales. I'm so excited about these, I think they are a great idea for new parents, babies, toddlers and littlies...!

I now sell beautiful sturdy little board books for babies. But not any board books - these are totally personalised. They feature your own photos, your own words - you can even give your own title to the book! There are four gorgeous themes to choose from, and I think to be honest you'll find it hard to choose because they are all rather lovely! And get this - they start at only £10 including free UK delivery. How amazing is that! Each book is created individually to order just for you. They carry the CE regulation mark, and you can choose from two sizes. You can even choose to have a buggy strap added to the book so your little one can read in the pushchair.

These are not only a great present for christenings, births and birthdays, but are a perfect keepsake to cherish. I hope you like them - let me know what you think!

Best wishes, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts