Here are a few of my favourites (it's an eclectic bunch, but that's what Folksy is all about!):
1. Moustache Necklace, Tara's Arts, £6 - mad, utterly mad, love it!
2. Handstitched Leather Satchel, Bespoke Leather, £140 - yum, yum, yum...
3. Floral Storage Basket, A Crafty Hen, £9.50 - pretty and useful
4. Hand Bound Notebook Journal, Kate Bowles, £20 - love the exposed spine on this very pretty book
5. Vintage Bee & Glass Bead Bracelet, Josephines, £15 - this is sooo me!
6. Vintage Button Beauty Bag, Natalie Farrell, £15 - I was hard pressed to choose just one of these bags!
If you want to visit the PhotoFairytales shop you can find it by clicking here.
So, when you start your Christmas shopping don't forget to take a look at Folksy for something both hand made and different that has been created with love.