Thursday 10 December 2015

Crummy Christmas, Naff Noel...

Why is it that at this time of year so many of us (and I include myself in this, don't worry), seem to have our taste gene removed? Why do we find ourselves considering the purchase of something that has 'novelty' written on the label? Or think things are funny which at any other time of the year we'd curl our lip at?

Well, don't look at me, I don't have the answer. But what I do have is my round up of some items that have made me stop in my tracks this season. (Don't worry, I haven't bought any of them):

* Creepy Horse Head Ornament - Not On The High Street
* Elf Table Leg Covers (coordinating chair covers also available, should you want them...) - Avon
* Christmas Cutlery Cosies - Ebay
* Fart Extinguisher - Amazon
* 3 Piece Christmas Toilet Accessory Set - Amazon
* Novelty Christmas Tie - Ebay
* Christmas Toilet Paper - Ebay
* Reindeer Poop Soap (chocolate scented - of course) - Etsy
* Reindeer Poop & Santa Farts Candles (every home needs candles at Christmas) - Etsy
* 3D Christmas jumper (Santa's bottom actually inflates. Truly...) - Sports Direct

Interestingly, some of these culprits have been spotted at some of those supposedly hip and cool online emporiums (I'm looking at you, Not on the High Street and Etsy). So there, if you're still strapped for ideas you know where to go. Or not.
Now, the question is, if you had to choose just one of these, which would you choose? Come on, you have to choose one, and leave a comment to confess tell me...
Sarah ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts