So if you think you'd rather stay indoors where it's warm and dry, why not download my free Egg Hunt Kit printables - everything you need, right down to the invitations, to plan a fun hunt for your little ones.
I've left the clues blank, so you can create your own to suit the ages of your participants. The age group I think the hunt is best suited to would be roughly 5-10 years, but younger ones will still have fun taking part (they might just need a little help from an adult!).
There are 5 parts to the Egg Hunt Kit, to download just follow these links:
* Egg Hunt 'To Do' List - this lists everything you need to plan the event, and what you'll need to buy
* Egg Hunt Sheet 1 - print one of these sheets
* Egg Hunt Sheet 2 - this has invitations and instructions for each participant, so you'll need to print off as many copies as you may need depending on how many people you are inviting or who are taking part.
* Egg Hunt Sheet 3 - this is a sheet of 4 clues, so depending on how many clues you are planning to hide you may need to print off more than one sheet.
* Egg Hunt Sheet 4 - this has 4 sets of bunny feet, so print as many as you need to dot around your house!
You can print the downloads onto normal paper. Sheets 1-4 are laid out '4 up' so you'll need to slice these sheets into quarters.
Ideas for clues: Depending on the age group of those taking part, your clues to range from the super-hard cryptic type, to the more straightforward! There are some great ideas here...
(You are welcome to download this kit for your own personal use only. It is not to be sold or used in any commercial way.)
Have a fun egg hunt this weekend - whatever the weather!
PS: While you're here, why not enter my competition too? Just click on the 'Competitions' tab at the top of this page!