Monday 27 February 2017

Brand new Personalised Board Book Designs!


I've just introduced two new designs to my existing range of personalised board books - including one that will be perfect for Mother's Day!


Since I introduced my new handmade board books at the end of last year, I've received some fabulous feedback. It's also been really interesting to discover who the books are being given to - to begin with a lot were being bought for youngsters as Christmas gifts, but it soon became apparent that my customers were being rather inventive with their books! I've received orders in foreign languages (to help spouses with their studies!), orders for birthdays and christenings, honeymoon keepsake books, bon voyage books, lots and lots of 'I know we're moving/live far away, but don't forget us' books, quite a few lovely adoption books, Valentine theme books, and loads more!

To keep up the new tradition, when I started designing one of my latest books ('Springtime', pictured above), I wanted to create a book with parents in mind - something that would work really well for babies and toddlers, but would also make a really unique and special present for Mother's Day, Father's Day or for new parents/adopting parents. So this book is full of parent and child images - gorgeous illustrations of animals with a soft, pastel colour scheme that I think will appeal to all ages. 

So if you're looking for something really different for Mother's Day for a new mum, or perhaps granny, this could fit the bill perfectly!


The other new design I've introduced is quite different. The 'Jungle' design is full of bright and colourful animals in really bold colours. Something that will appeal to both little boys and girls, with cute friendly jungle animals on every page. The existing 'Farmyard' design is one of my most popular, and I'm hoping that the new 'Jungle' theme will give customers an extra choice with plenty of colour!



You can find all the designs (there are now 9, and I have more ideas in my head so watch this space!) over on the PhotoFairytales personalised board book page here.

I really hope you like the new designs!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts