Wednesday 13 September 2017

Personalised Baby Board Books: now available laminated!

It's almost a year now since I introduced my new range of personalised baby board books - and in these last months they've become one of my most popular lines! The books are all handmade, and feature your own photos and wording throughout.

Measuring 10x10cm, the books are ideal for younger readers who love looking through them and recognising the images inside. I even had a customer this week who told me that her little girl kisses every page! 

There are currently 9 designs to choose from, and I'm really pleased to announce that all designs are now available in a more hard wearing laminated version.


Let's face it, younger readers can be dribble chops so I wanted to introduce the laminated version particularly for them! The laminated board books can be wiped clean with a damp cloth so if your book gets a little bit sticky its not the end of the world!

The laminated books also have a brighter, more vibrant feel to them and smooth glossy finish. 


In response to customer demand I've also introduced a faster delivery option too, so those who need their book with them a bit sooner than upgrade to 1st class recorded delivery so that their book reaches them in 1-2 working days.

If you haven't seen the board books yet do head on over to the website and take a look: they're perfect for Christmas, birthdays, and much more - and not just for younger readers either, parents and grandparents love them too!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts