Thursday 31 October 2013

2013 Letters from Santa: now on sale!



Eep! Has it really been that long since I paid any attention to my poor, neglected blog? Shocking behaviour!!

OK well, without further ado, let me launch straight in and tell you the latest news from PhotoFairytales HQ: the new Letters from Santa are NOW HERE! As always, these are limited edition and there's only a certain number available - and with almost 20% reserved already it's time to act quickly if you'd like Santa to write to your little boy or girl (or big boy or girl - there's no age limit!).

I'm delighted to say that every letter sold raises money for a wonderful charity too: Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity. Founded by Mrs Dahl shortly after the death of her husband, this great organisation raises much needed funds for seriously ill children.

For just £5.99 including UK delivery, Santa will send a fabulous letter - written and prepared to order, and each one signed individually by the big man himself. Along with the letter there's also a quality personalised certificate awarded for making it onto the Nice List, plus 4 lovely little gifts. Take a look at the website now by clicking here to see full details of what's included.

  • "I cannot thank you enough for the letter from Santa, my daughter was so excited that she had a certificate to say she had been put on the nice list that she has phoned everyone to tell them. Thank you again for letting me be able to make the magic of Christmas alive."

The last order date to order your letter is December 16th unless they sell out first (they sell out every year, so don't leave it until the last minute!). Overseas orders are very welcome - the last order date for deliveries to the EU is December 8th, and the Rest of the World is December 2nd.

  • "We had ours a couple of days ago - my son was absolutely thrilled and couldn't believe the detail - best thing I've ever done! Thank you so so much :) I'm happy to give you any testimonials - I wish Santa had written to me like that when I was little."

These great value letters are a wonderful way to keep the magic of Christmas alive, and at under £6 they are a lovely surprise gift in the lead up to the big day. And with some great little gifts too, they'll give you some quiet time while they get busy playing!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts