Friday 19 February 2016

What I love this week... retro spring themes

Hmmm, towards the end of February and I'm starting to pine for spring... in fact, I've decided I have got to get me some daffodils this weekend to cheer up the kitchen!

With all this yearning for warmer days, I've found my eye has tripped up and stopped this week at the very engaging sight of anything sunshiny and bright...

Yellow is a colour that I've never been able to get quite right when it comes to decorating - but there's no denying that (especially coupled with shades of blue) it's a shade that simply sings with joy and optimism!


So let me share a few of my favourite finds over the last few days, just to share a little retro infused sunshine warmth your way on this cold and dark February evening!


*  Modern White Wood Cuckoo Clock, £139, 4 Living
*  Familjen Round Yellow Tray, £35, Isak
*  Vintage Upcycled School Chair, £85, Folksy
*  Woodstock Mustard Yellow Wallpaper, £55, Rachel Powell
*  VW Camper Kettle in Pacific Blue, £59.99, The Fowndry
*  Enamelware Kettle, £39.95, Mini Moderns
*  Children's Clothes Hanger, £14, Folksy
*  Retro 366 Rocking Chair, Retro To Go
*  Fox Pouffe, £115, Orwell and Goode

Have you spotted any gorgeous springtime finds? And what do you think of decorating with yellow - is it a colour you excel at (or wish for then fail at, like me!)?

Sarah :)


Keep in touch with news, and forthcoming special offers and discounts by subscribing to this blog and getting updates straight into your inbox! Just add your email address below:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts