Tuesday 17 September 2024

Hello Lovely Autumn

The sun may be shining here in Lincolnshire today, but there's no denying that autumn is nipping at our ankles... You can feel it in that little nip in the air (even when it's warm), and in the changing colours on the trees. I know I'm contrary, but every time a new season starts I find myself thinking, "Yes, this one is my favourite"! I think autumn holds a sense of something exciting coming... which I suppose is true, as Christmas is less than 100 days away now!

Things I love about autumn*:

🍂 Curling up on the sofa with a book

🍂 Putting throws out

🍂 Lighting a candle in the evening

🍂 Kicking leaves

🍂 Cuddling the cat

🍂 Enjoying a hot brew

🍂 Moon gazing (it's a supermoon tonight btw!)

🍂 Pumpkin gazing

🍂 Strolls in the forest

🍂 Wearing cosy jumpers

🍂 A cauldron full of stew!

* Just remember, that if you'd done most of these things 300 years ago you'd probably have been burnt as a witch... 😉🧙‍♀️

Hello lovely autumn...

The change of season also means a change on my website too - new colours and new items too! Here's a little glimpse of what you can find when you next visit:




Enjoy the new season!
Sarah :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts