Pinch and a punch for the first of the month!
It's March already, what have you got planned for the month? Nothing exciting in your diary? Well, worry not, I've found some special dates for you to pencil in and add a little sparkle (kind of) to your day...
- NATIONAL PIG DAY – March 1st A day for celebrating all things swine related (I'm not sure having a bacon sandwich counts).
- NATIONAL COLD CUTS DAY – March 3rd Absolutely not related in any way to the event that took place two days previously.
- NATIONAL FROZEN FOOD DAY – March 6th Fish fingers, chips and peas for dinner tonight then...
- NATIONAL CROWN ROAST OF PORK DAY – March 7th Is it me, or is there a theme playing out for March..?
- NATIONAL PROOFREADING DAY – March 8th The day four cheking you're righting and tpying does'nt have any mistooks and is perfcet.
- NATIONAL MEATBALL DAY – March 9th But not pork ones hopefully...
- NATIONAL PLANT A FLOWER DAY – March 12th Ah, that's more like it - sounds nice!
- NATIONAL EARMUFF DAY – March 13th Rain or shine I'll be wearing mine, will you?!
- NATIONAL CHILDREN’S CRAFT DAY – March 14th Pritt stick and glitter at the ready! Followed by damp cloth and hoover in overdrive...
- EVERYTHING YOU THINK IS WRONG DAY – March 15th Yes, you're right, what you thought is wrong today. But it'll be right again tomorrow so don't worry.
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY – March 17th See, a proper day - celebrate by having a Guinness.
- NATIONAL AWKWARD MOMENTS DAY – March 18th Celebrate this day by doing that thing when you meet someone walking towards you on the pavement and both step in the same direction.
- NATIONAL POULTRY DAY – March 19th If nothing else at least it gives pigs a day off.
- NATIONAL PUPPY DAY – March 23rd Awwww......
- RED NOSE DAY - March 24th Don't forget to donate
- NATIONAL SPINACH DAY – March 26th Yum! (Or yuk, depending on your preference)
- NATIONAL BUNSEN BURNER DAY – March 31st The day for marking the birthday of German chemist Robert Wilhelm Eberhard von Bunsen who invented the telephone. No, just kidding, he invented the Bunsen Burner. Not sure how you'd celebrate this one, but you've got a whole month to plan.
See, barely a day to get bored in March! Oh, and the first day of spring is on the 20th too, so it just gets better and better!