Monday 19 July 2010

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming..!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be taking a break at the end of August. I feel a combination of joy at typing those words - and worry that I'll get withdrawal symptoms! Oh dear, does that make me a workaholic I wonder?!

No, I think it's just that I love what I do. I read once that if you can find a job you love you need never work again. And it's true - I don't think I have ever started a working day not wanting to. True, sometimes it can be hard to juggle life as a mum with home life and work life, but that's all about the number of hours in a day not about work frustration!

Anyway, I'm going to take a couple of weeks off, and I'm going to try very hard not to think about work - although I'll probably come back fired up with new ideas for new products and thinking about what will be coming up for Christmas (not that long now!!).

I can take orders up until August 12th and will be back to normal on August 31st. You are welcome to submit orders during this time, but please be aware that you won’t get acknowledgement of them (and work won’t begin on them) until my return. Please note that there will also be a longer delivery time during that first week while I get on top of the backlog. I will be able to give you an idea of time when I return and have an idea of how many orders I need to deal with, but I would estimate that delivery times will probably be extended by at least 3-4 days. Or of course, you could get your orders in quickly now and get them done before I go!!

Now, time to start thinking about where we'll actually be going.....!!!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts