Monday 25 September 2017

How to claim a FREE print, worth £10!

There are so many ways of keeping up to date with things here at PhotoFairytales HQ... (if you're one of my followers on Facebook you'll have heard about my traumatic water-through-the-ceiling boiler troubles last week, although my posts are usually more upbeat than that!!). You can find me in all the usual places (Twitter, Pinterest, etc), as well as this blog (of course), but I also have a mailing list which often has exclusive offers just for members.

Plus, everyone that signs up can claim a FREE print worth £10!

With Christmas just around the corner this is also a great way to tick a gift of your shopping list for free...


Yep, by signing up to the mailing list you can claim a free print - and there's a choice of 4 designs available too. All you need to do is spend £15 or more and quote the special order code that you receive when you sign up.

"Yes, but I don't want my inbox clogged up with constant mailshots", I hear you cry! Fear not, I usually only send once a month so I won't be pestering you day in day out!


Plus, your details will always be kept private - I'll never sell, rent or share them with anyone else. Ever.

So if you love a bargain every now and then, or you like to be always up to date with what's going on, or if you just love PhotoFairytales (who wouldn't?) then you need to be on the mailing list! Click here to visit the site and add your email address now.

I look forward to adding you to the exclusive list!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts