Thursday 15 October 2015

Brand New: personalised 'Word Art' prints


Over the last few weeks I've been busily working on some brand new product ranges to add to the PhotoFairytales site! 

One of the new ranges is my 'Word Art' prints - monochromatic typography prints, featuring vintage images and personalised with your chosen name and date of birth.

I wanted to design something that will work in a child's bedroom or baby's nursery, but which will grow with them as they get older. With positive, inspiring quotes and phrases, I hope that they will make a great gift idea for a new baby, christening, or special birthday.

I am now able to offer prints in two sizes - 8x10" and A3 (I'll be gradually updating most existing print designs so that they are also available in the larger A3 size). Prices start at £14.50, including free UK delivery.

What do you think? I'd love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to leave me a comment!

These new prints can be found on the PhotoFairytales site here: http://photofairytales.co.uk/wordartprints.html


Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts