Monday 16 March 2020

9 Fabulous Last Minute Mother's Day Gifts: don't panic!

I know that the news over the last few days might have pushed Mother's Day out of your mind a little bit. If you've left it a bit late, don't worry - I've got you covered! I appreciate that there's probably some of you that won't be able to visit your Mum this Sunday either - but I can help with that too!

Some of the last order dates for Mother's Day have now gone - but I've got a roundup of 9 brilliant last minute gift ideas here that your Mum will love: all personalised and handmade to order, just for her. Plus...

  1. If you need me to send direct to your Mum for you, I can do that - you can fill in an alternative delivery address when you place your order
  2. If you need me to enclose a gift message for you, I can do that too (no charge) - just pop your request in the 'special instructions' box in the shopping cart and I'll sort that out for you (applies to the items shown below)
  3. Worried about gift wrap? Don't worry, just let me know and I'll wrap the gift in pretty tissue paper for you too (also free of charge) - again, just put a message in the 'special instructions' box in the shopping cart to let me know (applies to the items shown below)
  4. And no, I won't enclose an invoice or sales details that show the price!



Order any of these items before midnight tomorrow (Tuesday 17th March), and I'll get them completed and dispatched in time for Mother's Day for you!

  1. I'm Kind of a Big Deal - personalised, range of colours, from £15.95 (only 10x8" size now available in time for Mother's Day)
  2. Vintage Housework Print - personalised to order, £15.95 (other designs available)
  3. Blue Heritage Plaque - featuring any wording, £17.95
  4. Cook's Conversion Chart - personalised, range of colours available, £15.95 (only 10x8" size now available in time for Mother's Day)
  5. Mama Bear Wooden Star - strung with ribbon ready to hang, choice of colours, £15.95
  6. SuperMum Print - can feature any name/title, fully personalised, £15.95
  7. Grandchildren Tree Print - available in a range of colours, personalised to order, £15.95
  8. Our Mum is Never Wrong - personalised print in a range of colour options, £15.95 (other designs also available)
  9. Wooden Announcement Gift Heart - custom made and beautifully gift boxed, £14.95

There, panic over! Send your Mum something truly unique to cheer her up this Mother's Day and remind her how much she's loved.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts