Wednesday 25 March 2020

I'm open as usual at PhotoFairytales!

I know that with the shops shut and everyone being told to stay home, it's now more than ever that people need to be able to rely on online shopping for lots of items. Just because we can't see friends and family in person, doesn't mean that birthdays, anniversaries, and 'thinking of you' gifts can't still be sent to loved ones. I just wanted to reassure you that it's business as usual here at PhotoFairytales: I'm well, I'm open for business, I'm creating and dispatching all orders as usual and within the normal turnaround times.

Business as usual at PhotoFairytales...

If you need me to send a gift directly to a loved one that's easy - just enter their delivery address when you place your order and I'll send it direct to them for you. If you'd like me to enclose a gift message for you I can do that free of charge (just pop the details in the 'special instructions' space in the shopping cart). Don't worry about the price being revealed either: I never enclose invoices with orders, so they won't see!



Worried about gift wrap? Don't worry, just let me know and wherever possible I'll wrap the gift in pretty tissue paper for you too. I'm offering this free of charge at the moment wherever possible, however there are a few items on my site that may not be available for free gift wrapping as they're created on my behalf by other suppliers - it may still be possible to offer gift wrapping on those items, but there may be a small charge. If you'd like gift wrapping please contact me before placing your order and I'll be happy to confirm whether this can be done free or will be a charged service.



Need to send someone a card? I've got lots of gorgeous cards for all sorts of occasions on the site, and they can all be personalised too - so you can request personalisation on the front of the card AND a personal message on the inside of the card. Plus I can send it direct to the recipient for you too.



Self isolation doesn't mean you are cut off from everything, or that you have to miss important dates. Even if you just want to send a 'thinking of you' style present to someone you can't go to see in person, or send something to help raise their spirits and bring some cheer, I can sort that out for you.



Whether it's a special occasion, friends or family - I've got loads of great gift ideas for you! No matter whether it's a birthday, anniversary, arrival of a baby, or just a 'best wishes' style present, you'll find lots of really unique and creative gift ideas on the site that are all available today.



A note about me personally - as I said, I'm well, open, creating and dispatching as normal. Absolutely no one is allowed in my studio other than me: I'm keeping everything clean and my handwashing is unsurpassed! Like most of you, my family are now working from home too and are absolutely behind the cleanliness regime - we're all in this together!

I now have a dedicated page on my site with updates about dispatch and deliveries during this time - you can find it under the Delivery & Info tab at the top of the website. I'm here to help, so if you have a question about anything please don't hesitate to get in touch.

I feel it's super important for both you and me to try to keep life as normal as possible. I want to thank you for supporting my micro business - I know we're in worrying times at the moment, but I won't let you down and your continued support is MASSIVELY appreciated. We're all going to need each other that little bit more over the coming weeks. Just because we're confined to our homes and apart, doesn't mean we can't all be together. I'd love to hear from you, so if you fancy a chat do head over and find me on Facebook.

And finally... as Gisele, the owner of Mir Skin Care, said to me the other day:
"Micro businesses are the safest, goods pass through a limited number of (thoroughly washed) hands and the business owner is in full control of every process."
And she's absolutely right!

Stay home, stay safe - shop online, support micro business.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts